God instructed the Israelites many times to make monuments of remembrance so that in the future they would remember what God had done for them. This is my monument post. It has been a year since I started blogging regularly. Thank you for being apart and I hope you have gotten value out of reading.
I have had many highs and lows this last year like I am sure you have. It hasn’t been roses, but God has been and is faithful. I have learned more than I could have ever imagined about faith in the midst of doubt, handling rejection, and keeping priorities. God is always gently teaching us if we will listen.
I broke this monument of reflection into two parts; my top five posts and top five moments from this last year.
5. God Won’t Bless This– Is all about the right heart attitude toward money.
4. Motivation to Start– How do we get the motivation to start something new? That’s what I talk about in this post.
3. Your Calling– Two quick things that may help you figure out your calling.
2. 5 Steps to an Awesome Marriage– Five keys to what I believe makes an awesome marriage.
1. Restoring Hope– This post was about hope in the midst of our pain of not being able to have children.
5. Making it a year. I set out to make it one year without missing a week. I did it. Thank you God and what a huge feeling. Thanks for your support this year as well.
4. Talking with many of you. I have been blessed with the opportunity to talk to many of you through phone calls, emails, or the comment section. It has been a blessing getting to know you. If you haven’t reached out, I would love to hear about your dream. email@example.com is my email.
3. Helping someone land his dream job. What a cool moment to hear that I got to play apart in helping someone land his dream job. I pray I will get more opportunities to partner with people in the future.
2. Entrepreneur On Fire. I was privileged to be a guest on this major podcast. That felt validating and gave my platform a big push.
1. Writing Dreams That Last. This is my first book on Amazon. The amount of people this can and is helping has amazed me.
I am excited to partner with you in the future to work toward your dream. In this coming year, I am working on my next book and plan on focusing on the speaking aspect of my business. Thank you for being a blessing to me on my journey. Be blessed on your journey.
How can I serve you this next year? What was your biggest moment while working toward your dream this last year?
If you enjoyed this post, sign up to receive my blog posts via e-mail and get a copy of my popular e-book, Find Your Path! FREE. Privacy Guarantee: I will never share your e-mail address with anyone else.